Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Old Fashioned Values

I'm an old fashioned fellow with old fashioned values. I've thought about the past memories here and there. I'd have rather spent all the time in the world + allow unusual behavior than loose a good friend or family member any day! I just visited a dear friend’s home who was unable to be there due to medical reasons. My time was spent in their yard a week or so ago. Her oldest child was there remodeling her kitchen etc. Her youngest was helping and then off to work elsewhere. This is the nature of life, it takes its course no matter what, when, or how hard we try to mold and shape it, "we are just passengers here on this earth, make the best of it" as my grandmother once told me around 30 years ago. RIP JSS 1923-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment